Mr. New Year

Mr. New Year
...and a Happy New Year to you too.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Resolutions....?

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ONE AND ALL!!

Gosh, it has been an extremely long time since I last posted, and that's just unacceptable!! :)  So, I wanted to take a minute before the year gets away from me to say I'm alive and I'm procrastinating like always. 

However, I will be making an effort to post more and promote my books more.  I'm also going to try to do more reviews as well, so if you have a book you want me to read, send it my way (nyarayne@Hotmail.com).  Or if you just want to promote your books on my site, let me know that too!

These are not resolutions.  It's just things I'm working on!!

So HAPPY NEW YEAR and see you all in February!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on you know you want to. Go ahead and leave a comment.