Mr. New Year

Mr. New Year
...and a Happy New Year to you too.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My First Competition!!

Hey there, all!!

I hope life has been as good to you as it has to me. Between reading, writing, and doing hair, I don't honestly have time to do much of anything anymore. But I promised myself that I would update this blog today, and to hell with everything else!!

Anyway, just a quick update: I'm in the final stages of editing my second novel (paranormal romance), Storm's Fury. Hopefully, it will be in the hands of an agent or publisher before the end of the year. I've also finished the next chapter of that ever-loving fan fiction I've been working on for six years or so. Unfortunately, I still need to do some editing before I can post it. Some of you should really like that. And in my downtime... (wipes forehead) I've started a new a novella--it's all about horny mermaids (lol). The first draft should be wrapped up by the end of July and the edits should start right around the end of August or so.

So, yeah, the last few months have been insane!!

Next on the agenda is the sales for He Belongs to Me. Well, I have yet to hear back from my publisher with regard to this, so I am as in the dark about his as you are. My publisher--I guess--is swamped. Maybe there will be a special post from me in the coming days all about it. Keep your fingers crosses!!

Moving on...

He Belongs to Me is in its first contest!!! Please click here to vote for it for best first chapter and book cover.

Now sit back, relax and click this link, it’s my favorite song for the moment!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on you know you want to. Go ahead and leave a comment.