Mr. New Year

Mr. New Year
...and a Happy New Year to you too.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Hero's Hop Winners...

Oh man this was fun!!  I can't wait to do it again with you guys!!

As I stated before, there will be three winners.  So let's get on with it, I've got a Glee marathon to get back to...lol.

The winner of their very own copy of  Storm's Fury is....

Debra A. Soles, email address debbess@yahoo.com


The winner of their very own copy of For His Love is...

Daniel M., email address regnod@yahoo.com

And the winner of the very first copy of Unveil My Heart is...

Laurie, email address parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

Laurie, since Unveil My Heart doesn't come out until the 24th of August, you're going to have to wait, but I promise you it'll be worth it!!



Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone else, better luck next go round!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on you know you want to. Go ahead and leave a comment.