Mr. New Year

Mr. New Year
...and a Happy New Year to you too.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

And the winner is....

Guys and Gals, your stories were all wonderful!!  However one story of rain and romance won me over.   So much so, I might loosely use a version of it in one of my upcoming novels.

Here's the story:

The first weekend I spent with my hubby is my favorite encounter. It was miserable. We were supposed to go to the beach and it rained and rained. Then it rained some more. I was pouting and he said let's go play in the rain. So we went and played. We chased each other, and he gave me a piggyback ride. I giggled liked a little girl. Eventually we started kissing and we made out for quite sometime. Then we raced back to the hotel to "warm up". :D It was awesome. Now every time it rains, he kisses me and whispers wanna race?

~~

Loved it, Kaylyn Davis, and you are the winner congrats!!

I'll be reaching out to you via email, so stay tuned.  To everyone else, see on the next hop!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on you know you want to. Go ahead and leave a comment.