Mr. New Year

Mr. New Year
...and a Happy New Year to you too.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

And the winners are...



Thanks to everyone who stopped by and made this blog hop spectacular!!  I won't keep you all waiting any longer:

 
First Place Winner of a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card & a copy of Storm's Fury
 
Kerry Pacious
 
Second Place Winner of a $10.00 Musa Publishing Gift Card & a copy of Unveil My Heart:
 
Veronika
 
Third Place Winner of a copy of For His Love:
 
June M.
 
All of you guys are winners, so hopefully I'll see you all around at the Mythology Blog Hop starting June 1st!!  I'll be contacting the winners in the next few days to finalize things!!
 
 
Thanks so much for making this hop a success!!


4 comments:

  1. *SQUEE*!!!!! Thank you! You just made my day!
    I cannot wait to read Storm's Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i
    read this article i thought i could also make comment due to this good paragraph.


    Here is my blog post: free microsoft points

    ReplyDelete

Come on you know you want to. Go ahead and leave a comment.