Mr. New Year

Mr. New Year
...and a Happy New Year to you too.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Boy I tell you what, a month is not a long time.  I have no clue where the time went.  Okay that's a lie.  Let's see during the month of april my sister got married, edits for "For His Love" were front and center, marketing "Storm's Fury" was a close second, my second job was fast becoming my primary job, and I started the third Book of the Anubi Series, "Treyce".

So yeah, I've had one hell of a month.  I even missed a few blog hops that I wanted to take part in and an interview or two, which isn't good.  Like I have a calendar for my salon, I think I'm going to have to get a calendar for this as well.  I swear, I never thought that trying to become a well known author was so time consuming.  I actually, at one time, thought that it was something that just happened. 

Okay moving one, because I'm actually stealing this time from "Treyce", "For His Love" is not available through musa publishing!!!  And as promised, I have an excerpt for you all, but first the ungodly blurb:

In a world where men are an endangered species, available only to the ruling class, and the majority of women date androids, the last thing Phia Zen wants is to buy her lover from a catalogue. Imagine her surprise when she receives her purchase, Donté, and discovers he’s a living, breathing man. Problem is he truly belongs to the most powerful woman in the world, and she’ll stop at nothing to get him back.

For the love of a real man, how much will Phia sacrifice? Her family? Her freedom? Her very life and the life of the only man she’s ever loved?

Excerpt:


“Good evening, Donté.”

She stared at him, and he had to wonder exactly what she was looking for. She had to have known once he had found favor, she could not touch him in that way ever again. “Good evening,” he finally replied.

She stepped closer to him, her breasts brushing against his bare chest. “I wanted to congratulate you on your wonderful luck. I hear your goddess is most desirable.”

“I wouldn’t know,” he bit out in a tone he had never used with any of his instructors before. He took a small step back away from her.

Her head tilted to one side and for an instant, he saw the look he’d seen numerous times on her face just before she chained him to the wall of her private classroom and tried to beat him into submission.

“If I had known you were going to be chosen, I would have made sure to schedule one last lesson with you,” she admitted brashly.

He could feel the eyes of the other nurturers trained on him as he took another step back away from her.

She covered the distance and continued, her hands gripping her hips, “There is still so much I need to teach you.” She eyed him from head to foot and back, devouring him. She bit down on her lower lip in a gesture that Xavier figured was meant to look sexy. It set his nerves on edge.

Xavier glanced away from her and around at the other occupants of the room. “I have learned all I need to learn from you,” he said as he stepped back again, his back bumping up against the cold steel of his hanger that housed all he owned in the world.

She grinned. Her breasts, flattened against his bare chest, felt like warm soft pillows begging to be plumped. If she weren’t such a sadist, the thought might have appealed to him. Her cool hands moved up his arms and over his shoulders.

Xavier shot a look at Savior and Kail for help, but all he saw staring back at him was regret and helplessness. They could not intercede. If he had not found favor, she would have been allowed to do this to him in the presence of others, because she was his instructor. Her eyes sparkled with mischief as her hand slipped down to his waist and into the elastic band of his white, loose-fitting cotton pants. He froze as her hand cupped his balls, her nails digging into the tender skin.

He hissed and closed his eyes as he grabbed her hand. “Stop,” he growled. His anger surged to the forefront and it took every ounce of will he had in him to keep it in check. He was too damn close. “I’ve found favor! You can’t do this!”

Xavier knew he couldn’t hit her or push her away. He could never put his hands on any female in such a manner. It went against everything he’d been taught and bred for, but this once, he wanted to pound a woman into the ground at his feet. His free hand clenched and released as he bit down hard on his lower lip and tried to suppress the hatred he felt for her and the violence he wanted to inflict on her. He couldn’t and wouldn’t allow her to throw his gift away.
She laughed in his face.


--
There you have it now go get a copy and please don't forget to leave a review!!
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on you know you want to. Go ahead and leave a comment.