Mr. New Year

Mr. New Year
...and a Happy New Year to you too.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

And the WINNER of Musa's first Memorial Blog Hop is....

I know I'm late, I should've announced this yesterday, but better late than never, right? 

First, I want to thank everyone for stopping by to show their support for our men and women in uniform and thanks for sharing your stories with me.  I will keep them all close to my heart.

Now for what you've all been waiting for. And the winner is Melissa Bourn or Mel Bourne!!!!!


Mel, congratulatons and thanks for stopping by.  You'll be recieving an e-copy of "For His Love" and a hundred hugs from me.  Dominique Eastwick will be getting in touch with you in the coming days to find out what format you want to have your copy of the novel delivered in.

Thanks again and congratualtions. 

To everyone else, see you all when the next blog hop comes around.

*smootches* and much love,

Nya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on you know you want to. Go ahead and leave a comment.